The CAC Croit Corporation (“the Company”) handles personal information as follows in compliance with the laws and guidelines established by the government and other standards concerning protection of personal information.
Personal information to be obtained by the Company
- Full name
- Work title
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit card numbers and expiration dates
- Filmed audio and video
Purposes for which personal information is used
The Company stipulates the usage purposes of personal information received from customers as follows.
- Accepting requests for events
- Administrative work such as billing, collection, and payment of event fees
- Event reception identification verification
- Communication concerning events
- Replies to inquiries
- Surveys concerning such matters as event details, services provided by the Company, and customer satisfaction levels
- Event reports and future PR activities
- Information regarding other events and seminars held by the Company
- Information regarding services provided by the Company or related information
Also, in the below cases we may use personal information for purposes other than the ones above without the consent of the customer.
- When legally required
- When necessary to protect human life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or to promote sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate in the performance of duties stipulated by law of an agency of the national government, a local government, or a contracted party and obtaining the consent of the person concerned may hinder performance of the said duty
Management of personal information
The Company will take appropriate measures to protect the customer’s personal information as well as use it as per the intentions of the customer.
Provision of personal information to third parties
As a rule, the Company does not provide or disclose to third parties personal information provided by customers without their consent. When providing or disclosing such information with the consent of the customer, we make it obligatory for the recipient to protect the said information appropriately.
Photographing or filming during events
When using photographs and video images for event reports and future PR activities, sufficient consideration is given to the protection of participant personal information so that individuals remain anonymous and non-identifiable./p>
Personal information management by vendors of event management companies
When making requests, participant personal information is provided to the event management vendor (Vision Bridge LLC), and the information is managed according to rules of this vendor concerning the handling of personal information. We appropriately manage the vendor in this regard through such means as entering into confidentiality agreements.
Correction, stoppage of use, filing of complaints, etc. with regard to personal information
Please contact us below to request disclosure, correction, or stoppage of use of customer personal information as well as to file any related complaints, etc.
On confirmation that the person contacting us is the party that provided the personal information, the case will be investigated to make reasonable accommodations.
＜Point of contact for the handling of personal information＞
Secretariat for CAC Croit WCP2018 Satellite Symposium
c/o Vision Bridge, LLC
43 Tansumachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0833, Japan
Tel: +81-3-5229-6883 / Fax: +81-3-5229-6889